Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cigar City now in stock.

We now have our first-ever (and awesome) Florida beer, the incredibly highly rated and rare Cigar City Jai Alai IPA, on tap. To wit:

Cigar City Jai Alai IPA (Tampa, FL; $7/16 oz). Jai Alai IPA is a monster interpretation of an American IPA, equalling the ABV of some double IPAs. It uses six different hop varietals, blended at different IBUs in groups of three hops per addition. Jai Alai also features a sturdy caramel malt component which balances the beer. 7.5% ABV.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poured a cloudy golden orange with a two-finger head that dies quickly but leaves some lace. A heavier than usual smell of citric and floral hops; hints of grape and heavier fruits. Medium-bodied and smooth, but great hop presence w/ both the citric fruit flavors as well as a great dry backbite. Decent malts tucked in as well, but what surprised me was the higher-than-usual ABV. They really hide it here and it creeps in a little on the end, but I give Kudos. Glad I saw it on bottle or else I'd think this was a session IPA and get a little crushed.I use to drink it with my cigars which i buy from online Cigar Shop.

Tomleen said...

Dear webmaster,

I am looking for quality link partner as you and wanted to exchange link with your site so please tell me your interest.
I will add your link here
http://www.gothamcigars.com/resources.asp

If you want your link be here first then please send me your link info.

My link info is:

Cigars : Gotham cigars is one of the world's leading online cigar stores, Buy discounted humidors cigars and other samplers online at affordable prices.

Regards
Pushkar